esenfrdet +34 965 753 725
Mon - Fri 09:00-17:00



In Savloir, we are aware of the collateral procedures arising from the purchase and sale of a property in Spain. Whether you are a buyer or a seller, not only will you have to sign the deposit contract and/or the purchase contract, but you will also have to obtain other documents, such as, for example, if you wish to establish your residence in Spain, you will be obliged to process the NIE application. Or if you have sold your home and are going to establish your residence in another country, you will want to leave all your affairs in Spain behind, and for this you will need a legal representative to execute them.

We offer a range of services that will be necessary during your stay in our country. As well as everything related to the care and maintenance of your home: from gardening services or surveillance to obtaining second habitability certificates.

Our Services

  • NIE Application
  • Accompaniment of changes and domiciliations of light, water, community owners, SUMA,…
  • Appraisals
  • Energy Certificates
  • Descriptive certificates of the dwelling
  • Tourist licence application
  • Customer account
  • Hague Apostille Processing
  • Official translation

Can we help you? Call now at 965 753 725
·   Mon – Fri 09:00-17:00
How can I help you?